When do you go on a shopping spree

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I love to shop. So I have a fixed deposit for this. I go on shopping spree when I get my money that was specifically meant for shopping. How about you?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I no longer go shopping, I already have many things. I prioritize food, veggies, fruits and vitamins. Before pandemic I always had a shopping spree weekly, now no more. I hated my past extravagant life.

Lucasastor

Complete Stranger
May 6, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I usually go on a shopping spree during festive seasons or when there are big sales like Black Friday. It's the perfect time to grab some good deals and stock up on essentials or treat myself to something special!

Discover timeless elegance with Classic lapel pins from Ajahlife, the ultimate destination for luxury accessories. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, our lapel pins exude sophistication and refinement. Elevate your attire and make a statement with our exquisite designs, perfect for formal occasions and everyday elegance. Experience the epitome of style with Classic lapel pins from Ajahlife.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I seldom go on a shopping spree nowadays except during festivals. On normal days, I take the time to look for good buy such as buy one get one free.
Yes a lot of people tend to buy more during festivities. I think it makes one feel good that you are getting more during the celebration mood.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
I have never been on a shopping spree before though, I think the closest for me so far should be when I just choose to buy junk food.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.960
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't really go on big shopping sprees very often. I tend to be fairly financially disciplined and purposeful with my purchases. However, there are a few occasions when I may indulge in a bit more retail therapy. Around the holidays, I'll allocate a budget for gift shopping.

Back