fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.270
I don't think it's a good thing but it's fine if others are selling and buying
Why it is not good? If you sell some shoes you can cover expenses of new. Also maybe somebody can't afford new clothes so cheaper chance is good for them. I support resell of clothes since to many good clothes end up as garbage.

allen1109

Complete Stranger
Sep 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can we sell old clothes too? I have never purchased and was never interested in buying these offline but was not aware that they are sold online
If the old clothes are still in good condition, you can definitely sell these at a more affordable price compared to new ones.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
There are a lot of uses of old clothes but honestly for a long time I just never used to keep record of clothes that I have part ways with.But now I give out to those in need.Some are given to people who recycle them into rag mats and other products that you can use old fabrics and rags.For home use I rarely have any use at all for worn out clothes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
My other old clothes were given to my neighbors. Every Christmas, I have two neighbors who ask for my old clothes and shoulder bags. I feel blessed when shared with them my old clothes that are still good.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$3.070
I used to throw away my old clothes. 3 years ago I started giving them away to charity. I had noticed kids from the orphanage home always wearing torn clothes and felt bad knowing I had clothes at home gathering dust, most off them worn once or just a few times. Gives me Soo much comfort helping them out.
When we moved to another house, some old clothes were donated to a local church in my city. I started to sell old clothes online early this year. It is one of my hobbies now.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.285
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to clothes I've outgrown or no longer need, I try my best to give them a second life. Some gently-used items get donated to local charities or clothing drives, allowing someone else to enjoy them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.900
Raw Dex
$0.008
When the season changes, I usually check my wardrobe and see if there are any old clothes I won't wear anymore. If they are in good condition, I donate them to the Salvation Army.

Back