Sharing you ways to save money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.335
There are ways to save money you might know it . If you just ignore it because you do not want to quit what you used to like smoking, and money borrowing despite shallow reasons. There are other ways to save money, but these two are what we always observe people smoking despite having no income. We can see elementary kids smoking and they only follow in the footsteps of their parents. It is better to be a model to the kids so that while they are still young, they will have an idea of how to earn and save money. Yes, it is good to spend, but only the essentials, not cigarettes that harm the body or borrowing money that may resort to selling important gadgets at home to pay for the interest. We need to be smart and wise. Better save for the rainy days and old age when health declines.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.335
Alternatively there are so many ways for saving money on. I would like economizing on my daily expenses for saving of the extra money.
That's a very good technique in in saving our money. Let's just do it and little by little the savings accumulate.

Sawe

Complete Stranger
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
I try my best to keep off habits and items that only end up wasting my money. That is why I try my best to spend on the most important things while also investing to earn more.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.348
Some times even though you know it is not good for your body, you end up spending money on it as you also need to enjoy life to become efficient.
Very true, just like I am craving cakes and meat pie so bad right now. Buying that would cut into the important things I am trying to save for and not to mention I am on a very tight budget, but then again the problem never ends, once in awhile one just has to enjoy life.

Back