How do you care for your laptop

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.451
Raw Dex
$0.292
Is there any special or specific way you care for your laptop. You can share it with us. For me I just dust it daily to keep dust away. And you?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am very bad, my 3 laptops broke down, now I don't have any, I might get one later.
3 laptops. Wow. To think mine has been with me for years now. I hate it though, like really hate it. But for some reason I can't get myself to buy a new one until it breaks down. And I still care for it. Even though at times I want to take a hammmer and smash it.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
3 laptops. Wow. To think mine has been with me for years now. I hate it though, like really hate it. But for some reason I can't get myself to buy a new one until it breaks down. And I still care for it. Even though at times I want to take a hammmer and smash it.
Oops, don't do that.
You hate it because it hangs on time, or its old window version is out of date and not supportive?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oops, don't do that.
You hate it because it hangs on time, or its old window version is out of date and not supportive?
I hate it because it's slow. Nomatter what I do it's just slow. It has updated. It literally.looks like it's brand new because there's nothing inside except the softwares that help it function and avast antivirus. But it's still slow.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.451
Raw Dex
$0.292
Dont let it get dusty. And whatever you do do not borrow kids your laptop. And also don't leave it on the charger day in and day out
This leaving laptop with the charger for a long time as made me buy a new battery now. it weaken my battery and I had to get a new one.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.348
I don't actually have a specific or special method I use in caring for my laptop though. I just make sure I keep enough space free to prevent it from crashing then also an anti virus, they I keep in a cool dry place.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.400
Daily cleaning with a slightly wet clothe,place it on a table or hard mat which does not suck dust,do not slot unknown external drives for exchange of files,wait for it to be fully charged then start using it,always reboot and scan for viruses early in the morning,Do not always move with it,be gentle on the keyboard,use an external speaker or do not play music on loud speaker full volume.Always update the ANTI-VIRUS.

Back