Have you ever lost to your competition before?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Have you ever lost a business deal or contract to your competition around you before? There are certain jobs I have lost to others in a similar line of work as me who I know. The feeling can be painful but I usually do not let it get to me, it's business there are some you win and there are some you loose, the key is to keep growing your business and services to be able to satisfy your customers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
No, I haven't joined a competition like that. I don't want trouble and stressful competition that affects my mental health. It's good if there's a big capital because win or lose money is still there for me to multiply.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
A large number of people have cheated,robbed and exploited me, because they are well connected from rich and powerful communities with relatives/officials supporting them in all frauds and lies. Most women have their husband/boyfriends supporting them in faking computer work, bank account to get government salary and it is difficult to fight 10-15 cheater couples alone.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In all the business I have go into I have never lost to a competitor because I planned ahead sighting a competitor and I always give room for my customer to tell me where to improve on

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Have you ever lost a business deal or contract to your competition around you before? There are certain jobs I have lost to others in a similar line of work as me who I know. The feeling can be painful but I usually do not let it get to me, it's business there are some you win and there are some you loose, the key is to keep growing your business and services to be able to satisfy your customers.
These things do happen but you need to know the reason why you lost to another person and work more on that , you also need to know what such person or company is doing differently do you can come up with a better one.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
These things do happen but you need to know the reason why you lost to another person and work more on that , you also need to know what such person or company is doing differently do you can come up with a better one.
Well said, every situation we find ourselves, should be seen as a means to grow ourselves and learn so we can do better next time. There is always something to learn from our competition.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I joined a competition a Math competition before but I was the only contestant, others backout perhaps afraid of me. They felt insecure.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
No, I never, I always won even during the bidding competition with the insurance companies. The bid was awarded to me and the insurance company I was representing congratulated me and rewarded me with cash.

Back