Ever encountered something scary in your room

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I gets Io read about people getting into their rooms just to be confronted with strange or scary things. Have you ever experienced this? Are these stories real?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I do not like to experience a scary sight in my room, but it did happen in the room of my sister. I saw a toddler crawling on the floor but there was no baby at home grrr.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.068
I remember an incident from my childhood when my grandmother's sister passed away. I was in my room, and suddenly I heard some unusual noises. It freaked me out, and I went outside to check, but there was no one around.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.960
Raw Dex
$0.003
One night, I woke up to a loud crash in my bedroom. My heart raced as I fumbled for the light switch, imagining an intruder or something sinister. When the lights flicked on, I realized my dresser mirror had inexplicably fallen and shattered on the floor. While just an accident, that sound of shattering glass piercing the silence was utterly terrifying in those groggy first moments. I had a hard time falling back asleep, my mind conjuring all sorts of creepy explanations for the mysterious mirror mishap.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
One night, I woke up to a loud crash in my bedroom. My heart raced as I fumbled for the light switch, imagining an intruder or something sinister. When the lights flicked on, I realized my dresser mirror had inexplicably fallen and shattered on the floor. While just an accident, that sound of shattering glass piercing the silence was utterly terrifying in those groggy first moments. I had a hard time falling back asleep, my mind conjuring all sorts of creepy explanations for the mysterious mirror mishap.
Indeed scary and I can sense how you covered your body with a thick blanket šŸ˜. That's what I'm doing if so scared covering my entire body with a thick blanket.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
There was a time snake came into our kitchen through the back door at night. The next morning we instantly called a guy that was into pest control stuff to fumigate the whole area and find it in the kitchen. It was no longer there though.

Back