Making money as a forum moderator/staff

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
Have you made money as a forum moderator or staff? Well, I have worked on multiple forum as a moderator, content creator and a general staff and made money. I have made as much as $45 per week as a moderator on a forum?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.850
On how many forums you must be active to earn so much money? How many forum posts did you moderate? Did users complain about your work like you are to strict and mark to many posts as not valuable or off topic? How did forum owner respond?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Have you made money as a forum moderator or staff? Well, I have worked on multiple forum as a moderator, content creator and a general staff and made money. I have made as much as $45 per week as a moderator on a forum?
It's rewarding surely, but isn't it a lot of work too? Most people who work on forums may not have the time to do it. How many hours do you spend per day, and what skills do you need to be a moderator?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
It's rewarding surely, but isn't it a lot of work too? Most people who work on forums may not have the time to do it. How many hours do you spend per day, and what skills do you need to be a moderator?
How much you have to work depends on the activities on the site. On Bizdustry as well as here, I nomally spend 60 minutes per day to moderate content as well as produce content

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
How much you have to work depends on the activities on the site. On Bizdustry as well as here, I nomally spend 60 minutes per day to moderate content as well as produce content
That's a good strategy. I have always wanted to be part of Bizdustry, so hopefully they still have some room for their special writers.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.594
Raw Dex
$1.530
I am staff on Discussion Bucks. They don't paye formally as a staff but I have additional incentives that makes my daily earning from doing activities on the site double above normal users.

Back